Special Oedo Island One Day Tour
Regular tour, Busan
Available day : WED
Oedo Island, Windy Hill, Maemi Castle
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
7:40 am Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
8:20 am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
8:40 am Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1 (*NOT Busan Subway Station Exit 1)
10:40 am Arrive at the Dojangpo Ferry Terminal
11:00 am Leave for Oedo Island (Sightseeing Haeguemgang on Cruise ship)
11:30 am Arrive at Oedo Island
1:00 pm Leave for Dojangpo Ferry Terminal
1:20 pm Arrive at Dojangpo Ferry Terminal & Wind Hill (Including lunch time)
3:20 pm Leave for Maemi Castle
4:20 pm Arrive at Maemi Castle
5:00 pm Leave for Busan
6:20 pm Arrive at Haeundae Station
7:00 pm Arrive at Seomyeon Station
7:20 pm Arrive at KTX Busan Station
A marine botanical garden located in Hallyeo Maritime National Park, sightseeing on Oedo Island guarantees a breathtaking view of the crystal blue South Sea and surrounding landscape. Rare flowers of all kinds can be found in Oedo and make sure you do not miss the magnificent terrace landscaping line both sides of the 'Stairway to Heaven'.
With a wind mill at the top of the hill, Windy Hill is a popular picturesque spot among nature lovers, and certainly one of the filming sites of popular Korean dramas such as Eve's Garden and Merry-Go-Round. Standing next to the wind mill, feel the breeze blowing in your face and see the spectacular waters and cliff!
Named after a typhoon that struck Geoje Island hard in 2003, Maemi Castle is one of the most visited attractions in the island. The fortress was single-handedly built by a local named Peak Soon Sam in order to protect his homeland from similar adversities.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participant required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
- For safety reasons, Oedo Island ferry may not operate due to poor weather conditions; In case of operation termination, Geoje Sea World will be visited as an alternative.
[Busan]KTX Busan Station Exit 1_KTX
[Busan]Haeundae Station Exit 5
[Busan]Seomyeon Station Exit 12