Tongyeong One Day City Tour
Regular tour, Busan
Available day : THU
Tongyeong Joongang Market, Dongpirang Village, Yi Sun-Sin Park, Tongyeong Cable Car and Luge
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
8:20 am Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
9:00 am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
9:20 am Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1 (*Not Busan Subway Station Exit 1)
11:00 am Arrive at Tongyeong Joongang Market and Dongpirang Village (Lunch time)
12:40 pm Leave for Yi Sun-Sin Park
12:45 pm Arrive at Yi Sun-Sin Park
1:25 pm Leave for Cable Car and Luge
1:40 - 5:00 pm Enjoy Tongyeong Cable Car and Luge (Optional)
5:00 pm Leave for Busan
7:00 pm Arrive at Haeundae Station
7:40 pm Arrive at Seomyeon Station
8:00 pm Arrive at Busan Station
Tongyeong Joongang Market
With almost 400 years of history, Tongyeong Joongang Market is popular among locals and tourists, attracting a huge number of visitors 365 days a year. Located close to the coastline, fresh fish and dried fish make up the major part of the market's offerings, and mother-of-pearl inlaid wares, quilted products, and rice cakes are some of the commonly-found merchandise in the area.
Dongpirang Village, a colorful region with painted wall murals created by artists from all over Korea, it is a hidden gem that overlooks the sea and Ganguan Port.
Yi Sun-Sin Park
A 17.3 m-high, bronze statue of Great Admiral Yi Sun-sin stands facing the sea of Hansando and the view of the sea is magnificent from the small trail that lies along the coastline, between the beach and a beautiful forest.
Tongyeong (Hallyeosudo) Cable Car
By cable car, it takes approximately 10 minutes (4 meters/second) to get to the peak of Mireuksan Mountain. After getting off the cable car, walk up for about 10 minutes to reach the summit where you can enjoy the scenery on the observation deck.
Tongyeong Luge (Optional)
Experience an exciting high-altitude ride and enjoy the beautiful panoramic coastline. Tongyeong Luge offers a fun-filled outdoor family-friendly adventure activity for everyone.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- Returning time may be delayed, depending on the number of people in line for Luge.
- No minimum number of participant required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
- Maximum three Luge rides.
- To ride with an adult: Min. height 85 cm
- To ride alone: Min. height 135 cm
- To ride alone: Min. height 110 cm
**Children 85 cm - 110 cm in height can ride in tandem with a full paying adult over 16 years old.
**Children under 85 cm in height are NOT allowed to take the Luge.
[Busan]KTX Busan Station Exit 1_KTX
[Busan]Seomyeon Station Exit 12
[Busan]Haeundae Station Exit 5