Jeju West Coast One Day Tour
Regular tour, Jeju
Available day : TUE, THU, SAT
Hyeopjae Beach, O'sulloc Tea Museum, Songaksan Mountain, Cheonjeyeon Falls, Saebyeol Oreum
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
8:00 am Depart from Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal
8:15 am Depart from Jeju International Airport (3F-GATE 3)
8:25 am Depart from Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
8:35 am Depart from MAISON GLAD Jeju
9:20 - 10:20 am Hyeopjae/Geumneung Beach
10:50 - 11:50 am O'sulloc Tea Museum
12:20 - 2:00 pm Songaksan Mountain (Including Lunch Time)
2:40 - 3:40 pm Cheonjeyeon Falls
4:10 - 5:10 pm Saebyeol Oreum Volcanic Cone
5:10 pm Leave for Jeju city
5:40 pm Arrive at MAISON GLAD Jeju
5:50 pm Arrive at Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
6:00 pm Arrive at Jeju International Airport
6:10 pm Arrive at Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal
Located on the west side of Hanrim-eup, the beach is part of Hanrim Park and the beautiful white color of the sand comes from the large amount of crushed seashells that have been mixed in with the sand. The long seashore stretches for 9 km and has cobalt colored seawater and evergreen forests scattered around the vicinity, making the scenery very beautiful.
O'sulloc Tea Museum (Green Tea Farm)
O'sulloc Tea Museum, nearby the Seokwang tea fields in Jeju, was established in September 2001 as the first tea museum in Korea aiming to introduce and widespread Korean tea history and its tradition.
Songaksan Mountain is also called 99 Bong (99 Peaks) because of its 99 small peaks. The road from Sanbanggulsa Temple in Southern Jeju to Songaksan Mountain is a famous coastal drive with breathtaking scenic views.
The waterfall is one of the three famous waterfalls of Jeju, the other two being Cheonjiyeon Waterfall and Jeongbang Waterfall. Cheonjeyeon Falls, named "The Pond of God," consists of 3 sections. To the east, there is a cave where cold water pours from the ceiling to create the first waterfall. The water gathers into a pool and from there, falls two more times, creating the second and third waterfalls, which then flow into the sea.
Saebyeol Oreum Volcanic Cone
It is a parasitic volcano located almost 520 meters above sea level and is renowned for its elegant curves, connecting ridges, as well as being one of the best spots to overlook the nearby landscape.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participant required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair, otherwise no storage space will be provided.
- Please do NOT bring your luggage to the tour.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
- If you are staying in Seogwipo or Jungmun area, take Bus no. 600 and get off at Jeju Sun Hotel.
- Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with selecting your pick up location:
Facebook, Wechat, Line, Kakao : ktourstory
Whatsapp, Viber, Call (Text) : +82 10 9650 8388
E-mail : email@example.com
[Jeju]Jeju Intercity Terminal
[Jeju]Maison Glad Jeju
[Jeju]Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
[Jeju]Jeju International Airport 3F Gate 3