Korean Folk Village + GwangMyeong Cave One Day Tour
Regular tour, Seoul
Available day : WED, SUN
Korean Folk Village, GwangMyeong Cave
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
8:20 am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
9:00 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
9:10 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
10:00 am Arrive at Korean Folk Village
2:00 pm Leave for GwangMyeong Cave
2:40 pm Arrive at GwangMyeong Cave
4:10 pm Leave for Seoul
5:00 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
5:30 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
5:40 pm Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
Korean Folk Village
Korean Folk Village introduces traditional culture from the late Joseon period to both local and international visitors through cultural classes experience, shaman faith, seasonal customs and others. Also, the village shows various places with unique features such as a farming village, private house, official districts, Confucian academy, seodang (village school), and a village street in realistic descriptions, as well as, a nobleman’s house and traditional workshop. Performances including Nongak (farmer’s music), martial art on horseback, traditional wedding ceremony, and other special events are available by season. In particular, ‘Welcome to Joseon’, held every May, is a performance featuring time travel back to the old days.
Gwangmyeong Cave is the largest themed cave park with varied cultural and artistic things, created in a gold mine where gold, silver, and bronze were mined. Visitors can experience wine at Wine Cave, as well as Cave Aqua World, Gold Falls, Gold Road, Gold Palace, Horror Experience, Cave Basement World, Underground Lake, the largest dragon sculpture in the nation, LED lights, and other facilities, adding more fun to the visit.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2