Korean Folk Village + Uiwang Rail Bike One Day Tour
Regular tour, Seoul
Available day : MON, THU
Korean Folk Village, Uiwang Rail Bike
8:20 am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
9:00 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
9:10 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
10:00 am Arrive at Korean Folk Village
2:00 pm Leave for Uiwang Rail Bike
2:30 pm Arrive at Uiwang Rail Bike
4:00 pm Leave for Seoul
5:00 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
5:10 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
5:50 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Korean Folk Village
Korean Folk Village introduces traditional culture from the late Joseon period to both local and international visitors through cultural classes experience, shaman faith, seasonal customs and others. Also, the village shows various places with unique features such as a farming village, private house, official districts, Confucian academy, seodang (village school), and a village street in realistic descriptions, as well as, a nobleman’s house and traditional workshop.
Performances including nongak (farmer’s music), martial art on horseback, traditional wedding ceremony, and other special events are available by season. In particular, ‘Welcome to Joseon’, held every May is a performance featuring time travel back to the old days.
Uiwang Rail Bike
Uiwang Rail Bike, which began operation in April 2016, is the nation's first rail bike that circles around a lake. By riding the bikes, people can see the beautiful natural scenery of Wangsong Lake, a visiting place for migratory birds, and the variety of birds there.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10