Gangchon Rail Bike + Nami Island + The Garden of Morning Calm One Day Tour
Regular tour, Seoul
Available day : TUE, WED, THU, FRI, SUN
Gangchon Rail Bike Park, Nami Island, The Garden of Morning Calm
7:20 am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
8:00 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
8:10 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
9:40 am Arrive at Gangchon Rail Bike Park (Gimyujeong Rail Bike)
11:30 am Leave for Nami Island
12:00 pm Arrive at Nami Island
3:30 pm Leave for The Garden of Morning Calm
4:20 pm Arrive at The Garden of Morning Calm
5:50 pm Leave for Seoul
7:10 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
7:20 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
7:50 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Gangchon Rail Bike Park (Gimyujeong Rail Bike)
An old train track in the beautiful countryside that has been converted into a serene rail bike track for you to spend some quality time in the nature with your friends and family.
Famous for its beautiful tree lined roads, you can enjoy the island by walking at your own pace or renting a bike and cycle around. The island is full of attractive landscapes and was used as the filming location for the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
The Garden of Morning Calm
Enjoy a stroll at the oldest private garden in Korea. This garden has attracted an array of families, friends, couples and photographers frequently to explore the variety of festivals held throughout the year.
- Shared Bike and Private Bike options are available at Gangchon Rail Bike. If you would like the Private Bike option, please inform us in advance and pay an extra KRW 5000 per person in cash on the spot for the arrangement.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2