Mount Seorak + Naksansa Temple One Day Tour
Regular tour, Seoul
Available day : MON, FRI
Mount Seorak, Naksansa Temple
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
7:20 am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
8:00 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
8:10 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
11:00 am Arrive at Mount Seorak
2:30 pm Leave for Naksansa Temple
2:50 pm Arrive at Naksansa Temple
4:20 pm Leave for Seoul
7:00 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
7:10 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
7:50 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Mountain Seorak is the most picturesque mountain in Korea which contains some of the tallest peaks of the country. After Hallasan on Jeju Island and Jirisan in the south, Seoraksan ranks third in altitude in Korea. With the mountain changing in color according to each season, a visit to the area guarantees a picturesque landscape any time of the year.
Located at Mountain Obong, one of the three famous mountains in the east of the Taebaek mountain range, the 1300 years old temple is visited by innumerable Buddhists, regardless of their social positions and status, to see real relics of Gwaneum. The temple has a breathtaking scenic beauty of nature, the East Sea, with many sacred treasures and cultural heritages. Naksansa Temple has been considered as one of the most holy places, not only for Buddhists, but also for visitors from all over the world.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4