Nami Island + Mount Seorak One Day Tour
Regular tour, Seoul
Available day : TUE, THU
Nami Island, Mount Seorak
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
7:00 am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
7:30 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
7:40 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
10:30 am Arrive at Mount Seorak
1:30 pm Leave for Nami Island
3:30 pm Arrive at Nami Island
6:30 pm Leave for Seoul
8:00 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
8:10 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
8:50 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Mountain Seorak is the most picturesque mountain in Korea which contains some of the tallest peaks of the country. After Hallasan on Jeju Island and Jirisan in the south, Seoraksan ranks third in altitude in Korea. With the mountain changing in color according to each season, a visit to the area guarantees a picturesque landscape any time of the year.
Famous for its beautiful tree lined roads, you can enjoy the island by walking at your own pace or renting a bike and cycle around. The island is full of attractive landscapes and was used as the filming location for the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2