(Winter) Nami Island + Petite France + Gangchon Rail Bike + The Garden of Morning Calm One Day Tour
Winter tour, Seoul
Available day : TUE, THU
Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike Park, The Garden of Morning Calm
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
9:20 am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
10:00 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
10:10 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
11:20 am Arrive at Petite France
12:10 pm Leave for Nami Island
12:40 pm Arrive at Nami Island
3:40 pm Leave for Gangchon Rail Bike Park (Gimyujeong Rail Bike)
4:10 pm Arrive at Gangchon Rail Bike Park (Gimyujeong Rail Bike)
5:50 pm Leave for The Garden of Morning Calm
6:30 pm Arrive at The Garden of Morning Calm
8:00 pm Leave for Seoul
9:00 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
9:10 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
9:40 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
A little vibrant French village that stands out with its brightly colored buildings. This village consists of many photo-worth spots that were featured in numerous dramas and variety shows, such as "Beethoven Virus", "Secret Garden", "Running Man", and the hit drama, "You Who Came From The Stars".
Famous for its beautiful tree lined roads, you can enjoy the island by walking at your own pace or renting a bike and cycle around. The island is full of attractive landscapes and was used as the filming location for the famous Korean drama "Winter Sonata".
Gangchon Rail Bike Park (Gimyujeong Rail Bike)
An old train track in the beautiful countryside that has been converted into a serene rail bike track for you to spend some quality time in the nature with your friends and family.
The Garden of Morning Calm
Held every winter at The Garden of Morning Calm, the Lighting Festival is the biggest light festival in Korea, covering 100 thousand pyeong illuminated by 30,000 lights. The shimmering lights add a festive glow and romantic atmosphere to this oldest private garden in Korea during December to March every year.
- Shared Bike and Private Bike options are available at Gangchon Rail Bike. If you would like the Private Bike option, please inform us in advance and pay an extra KRW 5000 per person in cash on the spot for the arrangement.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10