Everland One Day Tour
Regular tour, Seoul
Available day : everyday
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
8:20am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
9:00am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
9:10am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
10:10am Arrive at Everland
7:00pm Leave for Seoul (Hongik Univ. Station/Myeongdong Station/DHCP station)
Do you feel bored? Do you need something fun? When you feel bored and want to find something new and refreshing, Everland can be a life saver for you. Everland is a place enjoyed by children, adults, friends, families, and couples.
Being the largest theme park in Korea, you can enjoy different exciting rides, various themed festivals and even a zoo that exhibits 2,000 animals of around 201 species.
For thrill seekers, the park also has the fastest, highest, longest and steepest wooden roller coaster in Korea waiting for you. If you enter Zootopia, find various kinds of animals waiting for your visit, and experience the educational programs the zoo has to offer! To draw a perfect ending to the day, stay until the very end for the spectacular fireworks display!
- Please indicate your preferred return time when placing your booking.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10