Nami Island + Petite France One Day Tour
Regular tour, Seoul
Available day : everyday
Nami Island, Petite France
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
[From 1st Apr 2020 onward~]
8:20 am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
9:00 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 3
9:10 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
10:30 am Arrive at Nami Island
2:30 pm Leave for Petite France
3:00 pm Arrive at Petite France
4:30 pm Leave for Seoul
5:50 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
6:00 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
6:30 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Famous for its beautiful tree lined roads, you can enjoy the island by walking at your own pace or renting a bike and cycle around. The island is full of attractive landscapes and was used as the filming location for the famous Korean drama "Winter Sonata".
A little vibrant French village that stands out with its brightly colored buildings. This village consists of many photo-worth spots that were featured in numerous dramas and variety shows, such as "Beethoven Virus", "Secret Garden", "Running Man", and the hit drama, "You Who Came From The Stars".
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 3
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4