Nami Island + The Garden of Morning Calm One Day Tour
Regular tour, Seoul
Available day : TUE, THU, SAT
Nami Island, The Garden of Morning Calm
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
7:20 am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
8:00 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
8:10 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
9:30 am Arrive at The Garden of Morning Calm
11:30 am Leave for Nami Island
12:10 pm Arrive at Nami Island
4:10 pm Leave for Seoul
5:40 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
5:50 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
6:30 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Famous for its beautiful tree lined roads, you can enjoy the island by walking at your own pace or renting a bike and cycle around. The island is full of attractive landscapes and was used as the filming location for the famous Korean drama "Winter Sonata".
The Garden of Morning Calm
Enjoy a stroll at the oldest private garden in Korea. This garden has attracted an array of families, friends, couples and photographers frequently to explore the variety of festivals held throughout the year.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4