(Spring) Seoul King Cherry Blossom One Day Tour
Spring tour, Seoul
Available day : MON, TUE, WED, THU, SAT
Seoul city, Seoul outskirts
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
7:20 am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
8:00 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
8:10 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
9:00 - 9:30 am Arrive at the 1st spot
11:00 am Leave for the 2nd spot
11:30 am - 12:00 pm Arrive at the 2nd spot
2:20 pm Leave for the 3rd spot
3:00 - 3:30 pm Arrive at the 3rd spot
5:00 pm Leave for Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
5:30 - 6:30 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
5:40 - 6:40 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
6:10 - 7:10 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
King Cherry Blossom
King Cherry Blossom is a Korean native species originated from Jeju Island. The petals of King Cherry Blossoms are described as the largest and most luxurious among all cherry blossom species.
Follow us and discover the top 3 spectacular King Cherry Blossom spots of the day in Seoul!
List of destinations:
Children's Grand Park, Seoul Grand Park, Boramae Park, Motorboat Racing Park, Munsusa Temple, Dangjin AMI art museum, etc.
*Actual spots visited vary from day to day and may include places not listed above.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10