Namhae Boriam Temple + Daraengi Village + Yangmori Sheep Farm One Day Tour
Regular tour, Busan
Available day : MON
Boriam Temple, Daraengi Village, Yangmori Sheep Farm
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
8:20 am Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1 (*NOT Busan Subway Station Exit 1)
8:40 am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
11:20 am Arrive at Namhae Boriam Temple
1:20 pm Leave for Daraengi Village
2:00 pm Arrive at Daraengi Village (Including lunch time)
3:30 pm Leave for Yangmori Sheep Farm
4:00 pm Arrive at Yangmori Sheep Farm
5:00 pm Leave for Busan
7:30 pm Arrive at KTX Busan Station Exit 1
7:50 pm Arrive at Seomyeon Station Exit 12
Namhae Boriam Temple
With a name that sumbolizes beautiful as silk, Geumsan Mountain is a representative mountain of Namhae and is a part of the Hallyeohaesang National Park. Located at the top of Geumsan Mountain, Boriam Temple is a picturesque temple embracing the beautiful mountain surroundings and the Namhae sea. Legend goes that visitors will be granted one wish at Boriam Temple.
Daraengi Village in Namhae is famous for its terraced rice paddies on a steep hill on the outskirts of 488 m-high Seolheulsan Mountain. The picturesque rice paddies make up 108 steps (consisting of stones and soil) and are great for photographs. Located in the south, the village is balmy in winter, and spring greens (such as mugwort and spinach) sprout before any other place in Korea. Environment-friendly agriculture flourishes because the sea breeze prevents insect pests.
Yangmori Sheep Farm
Yangmori Sheep Farm is a small stock farm which looks down to the pure-blue sea. Take a walk along the forest or have fun interacting with shepherd dogs, cute sheep and various other mammals.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Busan]Seomyeon Station Exit 12
[Busan]KTX Busan Station Exit 1_KTX