Eden Valley Luge + East Busan One Day Tour
Regular tour, Busan
Available day : TUE, FRI
Eden Valley Resort, Ananti Cove, Jukseong Church, Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
8:20 am Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1 (*NOT Busan Subway Station Exit 1)
8:40 am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
9:20 am Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
10:20 am Arrive at Eden Valley Resort for Luge rides (max. 2 rides ; including lunch time)
11:50 am Leave for Ananti Cove
12:50 pm Arrive at Ananti Cove
2:00 pm Leave for Jukseong Church
2:20 pm Arrive at Jukseong Church
3:00 pm Leave for Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
3:20 pm Arrive at Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
4:20 pm Arrive at Lotte Premium Outlet (Optional drop off)
4:50 pm Arrive at Haeundae Station
5:30 pm Arrive at Seomyeon Station
5:50 pm Arrive at KTX Busan Station
Eden Valley Luge
The world’s longest luge track, Eden Valley Luge drives your adrenaline level to the peak with its 2.2 km long course! Experience an exciting high-altitude ride with the beautiful panoramic coastline along the way.
Enjoy the charms of Busan’s nature and ocean at Ananti Cove, a coastal town nestled on the seaside from which the earliest sunrise in Busan can be seen.
A building located in the village of Jukseong-ri in Busan’s Gijang County, the place does not serve the function of a church and was originally built as a shooting location for 2009 SBS drama "Dream". It was later turned into a popular destination and nicknamed 'Dream Cathedral' because of the drama and its dream-like scenery.
Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
Located next to the sea, the temple attracts visitors all year long with its amazing sea view. Walking down 108 steps, make your wish while listening to the calming sounds of the waves and enjoying the scenic views in the stunning coastal area.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Busan]Seomyeon Station Exit 12
[Busan]Haeundae Station Exit 5
[Busan]KTX Busan Station Exit 1_KTX