(Spring) Gyeongju Cherry Blossom One Day Tour - Depart from Busan
Spring tour, Busan
Available day : everyday
Bomun Tourist Complex, Eastern Gyeongju Historic Site
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
8:20 am Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1 (*NOT Busan Subway Station Exit 1)
8:40 am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
9:20 am Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
10:50 am - 1:30 pm Bomun Tourist Complex (including lunch time)
1:50 - 4:30 pm Eastern Gyeongju Historic Site
4:30 pm Leave for Busan
6:00 pm Arrive at KTX Busan Station
6:20 pm Arrive at Seomyeon Station
7:00 pm Arrive at Haeundae Station
Bomun Tourist Complex
Bomun Tourist Complex is the international tourist district of Gyeongju. This tourist district is formed with Bomunho Lake at its center, located about 10 km east of downtown Gyeongju. The dimensions of the area is 19.38 square km, and it is designated as a spa and special tourist district.
Every year from April to January the following year, traditional Korean music (Gugak) performances are held free of charge at Bomun Outdoor Performance Hall. Along the lake is a long walkway with many cherry blossom trees. In April, the whole walkway is covered with pink petals of cherry blossoms.
Gyeongju Historic Site
Registered as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage in November 2000, the area embodies the time-honored history and culture of Gyeongju, which used to be the ancient capital of the Silla Kingdom (57 BC-AD 935).
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Busan]KTX Busan Station Exit 1_KTX
[Busan]Haeundae Station Exit 5
[Busan]Seomyeon Station Exit 12