(Spring) Hadong Cherry Blossom One Day Tour - Depart from Busan
Spring tour, Busan
Available day : TUE, THU, FRI
Hadong Ssanggyesa Temple, Hadong Hwagae Market
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
6:20 am Depart from Nampo Station Exit 5
6:30 am Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1 (*NOT Busan Subway Station Exit 1)
6:50 am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
9:30 - 11:30 am Hadong Ssanggyesa Temple
12:00 - 2:30 pm Hadong Hwagae Market (Including lunch time)
2:30 pm Leave for Busan
4:50 pm Arrive at Nampo station
5:00 pm Arrive at KTX Busan Station
5:30 pm Arrive at Seomyeon Station
Ssanggyesa Temple is one of the most popular temples in the Jirisan area. The best time to visit this area is Spring, as the 6 kilometer path from Hwagye Market to Ssanggyesa Temple is filled with blooming 600-year-old cherry blossom trees.
Hwagae Market is one of the five biggest traditional markets in Korea and attracts countless visitors every year in Spring because of the nearby cherry blossom path. Together with Ssanggyesa Temple and Jirisan, the market ranks top three in the most visited attractions in Hadong area.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Busan]Nampo Station Exit 5
[Busan]Seomyeon Station Exit 12
[Busan]KTX Busan Station Exit 1_KTX