(Spring) Taean Magnolia Festival + Strawberry Picking One Day Tour
Spring tour, Seoul
Available day : MON, THU, SAT
Taean Cheollipo Arboretum, Mallipo Beach, Strawberry Farm
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
7:00 am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
7:30 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
7:40 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
11:00 am Arrive at Taean Cheollipo Arboretum (Magnolia Festival)
1:00 pm Leave for Mallipo Beach
1:10 pm Arrive at Mallipo Beach (Including lunch time )
2:30 pm Leave for Strawberry Farm
2:50 pm Arrive at Strawberry Farm
4:00 pm Leave for Seoul
7:00 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
7:10 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
7:50 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Taean Cheollipo Arboretum
It is located in Taean Coast National Marine Park and was built in 1966 by C. Ferris Miller. The park currently contains approximately 16,000 different plant species, including some rare and endangered species. Embrace the warmth of Spring by walking under the blooming magnolia trees!
Mallipo Beach is located 18 km away from Taean and features a 2 km-long, 100 m-wide sandy beach. Well-known for its large tidal range, Mallipo's wide but gentle beaches appeals strongly to families and swimmers in the summer. Visit the area for the cool sea breeze and a relaxing afternoon.
Pick and enjoy Korea's fresh strawberries in the nature and bring home a box of juicy strawberries as souvenir!
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4