(Spring) 2020 Hwangmaesan Royal Azalea Festival One Day Tour
Spring tour, Busan
Available day : MON, THU, SAT
Hwangmaesan , Jinjuseong Fortress, Mujinjeong Pavilion
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
7:20 am Depart from Nampo Station Exit 5
7:40 am Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1 (*NOT Busan Subway Station Exit 1)
8:00 am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
10:00 am Arrive at Hwangmaesan County Park (Royal Azalea Festival)
12:00 pm Leave for Jinjuseong Fortress
1:00 pm Arrive at Jinjuseong Fortress (Including lunch time)
3:00 pm Leave for Mujinjeong Pavilion
3:40 pm Arrive at Mujinjeong Pavilion
4:40 pm Leave for Busan
6:20 pm Arrive at Nampo Station
6:40 pm Arrive at KTX Busan Station
7:00 pm Arrive at Seomyeon Station
Hwangmaesan Country Park
The Hwangmaesan Royal Azalea Festival is held every year in May at Hwangmaesan County Park. In 2012, the mountain was also included in CNN Travel's list of "50 Beautiful Places to Visit in Korea." Hwangmaesan is the filming site of several Korean movies such as "Taegukgi: The Brotherhood of War (태극기휘날리며), "Queen Seon Duk (선덕여왕)," "Horse Doctor (마의)," and "Bridal Mask (각시탈)."
Jinjuseong Fortress is a sacred ground that integrates the history and culture of Jinju. Originally a mud castle, it was rebuilt with stones against frequent invasion of sea marauders in the 5th year of King Woo of Goryeo Dynasty.
It is a pavilion commemorating Jo Sam (1473-1544, pen name: Mujin), a civil official of the Joseon period (1392-1910). It was first built in 1567 by his descendants. The original pavilion burned down during the Japanese invasion of 1592, but his descendants reconstructed it in 1929.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Busan]Nampo Station Exit 5
[Busan]Seomyeon Station Exit 12
[Busan]KTX Busan Station Exit 1_KTX