Gimhae Nakdong River Railbike & Wine Cave + Songdo Skywalk + Gamcheon Culture Village + BIFF Square & Nampodong (Gukje Market)
Regular tour, Busan
여행 가능요일 : 水, 金
Gimhae Nakdonggang River Railbike, Songdo Skywalk, Gamcheon Culture Village, Gukje Market
8:20 am Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1 (*NOT Busan Subway Station Exit 1)
8:40 am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
9:20 am Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
10:30 am Arrive at Gimhae Nakdonggang Railbike & Wine Cave
11:50 am Leave for Songdo Skywalk
1:00 pm Arrive at Songdo Skywalk (Including Lunch Time)
2:50 pm Leave for Gamcheon Culture Village
3:10 pm Arrive at Gamcheon Culture Village
4:10 pm Leave for BIFF Square & Nampodong (Gukje Market)
4:20 pm Arrive at BIFF Square & Nampodong (Gukje Market)
5:20 pm Leave for drop-off point
5:40 pm Arrive at KTX Busan Station
6:00 pm Arrive at Seomyeon Station
7:40 pm Arrive at Haeundae Station
Gimhae Nakdonggang Railbike & Wine Cave
Leisurely pedal 3 km across a rustic bridge with a bird’s eye view of the Nakdonggang River and enjoy amazing view of the surrounding mountains.
Enjoy a 365 m-long skywalk with magnificent view along the Songdo Beach. It is Korea's longest ocean skywalk with a glass bridge, and you will be able to see the color of the ocean while the waves roll under your feet.
Gamcheon Culture Village
Known as Korea's Santorini, this lovely village is famous for its artistic and unique charm.
BIFF Square & Nampodong (Gukje Market)
The Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) has become an annual ceremony for worldwide movie makes, celebrities, and film lovers. As a cultural tourist attraction promoting the advancement of Korea’s film industry, BIFF Square has contributed to Busan’s newfound status as an international cultural tourist city.
Located next to BIFF Square, Gukje Market is one of Korea’s largest traditional market loved by both locals and tourists. Each alleyway is crowded with stalls, and you can find almost everything you need right there.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participant required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
- You can choose to leave the tour at the last spot, i.e. Nampodong.
- Shared Bike and Private Bike options are available at Gimhae Nakdonggang Railbike. If you would like the Private Bike option, please inform us while placing your reservation and pay an extra KRW 7000 per person in cash on the spot for the arrangement.
[Busan]Seomyeon Station Exit 12
[Busan]Haeundae Station Exit 5
[Busan]KTX Busan Station Exit 1_KTX