Jeju East Coast One Day Tour
Regular tour, Jeju
여행 가능요일 : 水, 金, 日
Baekyaki Oreum, Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak, Seopjikoji, Woljeong-ri Beach
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
7:50 am Depart from MAISON GLAD Jeju
8:00 am Depart from Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
8:15 am Depart from Jeju International Airport (3F - GATE 3)
8:30 am Depart from Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal
9:20 - 10:50 am Baekyaki Oreum Volcanic Cone
11:30 am - 2:00 pm Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak (Seongsan Sunrise Peak) (Including Lunch Time)
2:10 - 3:20 pm Seopjikoji
4:00 - 5:00 pm Woljeong-ri Beach
5:00 pm Leave for Jeju city downtown
5:50 pm Arrive at Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal
6:00 pm Arrive at Jeju International Airport
6:10 pm Arrive at Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
6:20 pm Arrive at MAISON GLAD Jeju
Baekyaki Oreum Volcanic Cone
Surrounded by grasslands and trees, Baekyaki Oreum has become one of the most popular shooting spots for pre-wedding photos in recent years. At the summit, there is a sunken crater which resembles an amphitheater and you can enjoy a breathtaking view of other volcanic cones in the area.
Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak (Seongsan Sunrise Peak)
Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak rose from under the sea in a volcanic eruption over 100,000 years ago. Located on the eastern end of Jeju Island, Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak is famous for its magnificent sunrise view and make sure you do not miss the huge crater found at the top. If you happen to be visiting in Spring, find Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak surrounded by bright yellow canola flowers - an incredible sight to behold!
Seopjikoji is located at the end of Jeju Island eastern shore and boasts a fantastic scenery. "Seopji" is the old name for the area, and "Koji" means 'a sudden bump on land' in Jeju dialect. On top of Seopjikoji stands Hyeopja Beacon Fire Station, reaching 4 meters in height with a width and length of 9 meters.
Woljeong-ri Beach is known for its scenery, tranquil white sand and beautiful emerald ocean. Near the beach, a stretch of cozy and beautiful cafes align the streets. A drive along the beach is no doubt a great way to appreciate the exotic landscapes of Jeju Island.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participant required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair, otherwise no storage space will be provided.
- Please do NOT bring your luggage to the tour.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
- If you are staying in Seogwipo or Jungmun area, take Bus no. 600 and get off at Jeju Sun Hotel.
- Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with selecting your pick up location:
Facebook, Wechat, Line, Kakao : ktourstory
Whatsapp, Viber, Call (Text) : +82 10 9650 8388
E-mail : email@example.com
[Jeju]Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
[Jeju]Jeju Intercity Terminal
[Jeju]Jeju International Airport 3F Gate 3
[Jeju]Maison Glad Jeju