(Spring) Jinhae Gunhangje Cherry Blossom Festival - Depart from Seoul
Spring tour, Seoul
여행 가능요일 : 毎日
Jinhae Yeojwacheon Stream, Gyeonghwa Station
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
5:30 am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
6:00 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
6:10 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
12:00 pm Arrive at Jinhae Gunhangje Cherry Blossom Festival site
12:00 - 2:10 pm Yeojwacheon Stream (Lunch time included)
2:30 - 4:00 pm Gyeonghwa Station
4:00 pm Leave for Seoul
10:00 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
10:10 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
10:40 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Jinhae Gunhangje Cherry Blossom Festival
Jinhae Gunhangje is held annually in the area of Jungwon Rotary and downtown Jinhae where splendid cherry blossoms bloom. Celebratory programs, such as a pre-event parade, cultural performances, military performances, etc. take place during the festival and the festive atmosphere attracts a massive number of visitors every year.
The area around Yeojwacheon Stream is well known as one of Jinhae’s best spots for viewing cherry blossoms.
Gyeonghwa Station, one of the best cherry blossom spots in Jinhae, used to be a small train station that run railway services until 2006. Under rows of cherry blossom trees, trace the train tracks and take some of the most stunning photos in your life!
- Tour operation period and itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2