(Spring) Seoul Cherry Blossom Random One Day Tour
Spring tour, Seoul
여행 가능요일 : 毎日
Seoul city, Gyeonggi-do, Gangwon-do, Chungcheong-do
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
7:20 am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
8:00 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
8:10 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
9:00 - 9:30 am Arrive at the 1st spot
11:00 am Leave for the 2nd spot
11:30 am - 12:00 pm Arrive at the 2nd spot
2:20 pm Leave for the 3rd spot
3:00 - 3:30 pm Arrive at the 3rd spot
5:00 pm Leave for Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
5:30 - 6:30 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
5:40 - 6:40 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
6:10 - 7:10 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Follow us and discover the top 3 spectacular cherry blossom spots of the day!
Children's Grand Park, Ttukseom, Seoul Forest, Yeouido, Yangjaecheon, Samcheong Park & Waryong Park, Bugak Skyway Palgakjeong Pavilion, Dream Forest, LetsRun Park Seoul, Kyung Hee University, Gyeonggi-do Office, Uiwang City Hall, Wangsong-josuji, Jayu Park, Namhansanseong, Gwanggyo Lake Park, Wolmi Traditional Park, Ilsan Lake Park, Goryeosan, Incheon Grand Park, etc.
Gyeongpodae Pavilion, Ojukheon House, Gangneung Namsan Park, Chuncheon MBC, Gongjicheon Amusement Park, etc.
Daejeon KAIST, Chungnam National University, Yurim Park, Bank of Korea Museum, etc.
*Actual spots visited vary from day to day and may include places not listed above.
- Tour operation period and itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2