(Apr - Sep) Gyeongju UNESCO World Heritage One Day Tour - Depart from Busan
Regular tour, Busan
여행 가능요일 : 日
Yangdong Folk Village, Seokgulam Grotto, Bulguksa Temple, Anapji Pond
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
9:50 am Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1 (*NOT Busan Subway Station Exit 1)
10:10 am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
10:50 am Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
12:20 pm Arrive at Yangdong Folk Village
1:50 pm Leave for Korean style restaurant
2:20 pm Arrive at the restaurant (Lunch at your own expense)
3:00 pm Leave for Seokgulam Grotto
3:40 pm Arrive at Seokgulam Grotto
4:40 pm Leave for Bulguksa Temple
5:00 pm Arrive at Bulguksa Temple
6:30 pm Leave for Anapji Pond
7:00 pm Arrive at Anapji Pond
8:00 pm Leave for Busan
9:30 pm Arrive at KTX Busan Station
9:50 pm Arrive at Seomyeon Station
10:20 pm Arrive at Haeundae Station
Yangdong Folk Village
UNESCO World Heritage - Korea’s largest traditional village, the area showcase the traditional culture of Joseon Dynasty and the beautiful natural surroundings.
The grotto contains a monumental statue of the Buddha looking at the sea and is considered a masterpiece of Buddhist art in the Far East.
The representative relic of Gyeongju and was designated as a World Cultural Asset by UNESCO in 1995. The beauty of the temple itself and the artistic touch of the stone relics are known throughout the world.
First constructed in year 674, it is an artificial pond in Gyeongju National Park that is filled with lots of historical memories. The Korean government temporarily drained the pond in 1972, revealing thousands of Silla artifacts that had fallen into the lake or were thrown in.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Busan]Haeundae Station Exit 5
[Busan]Seomyeon Station Exit 12
[Busan]KTX Busan Station Exit 1_KTX