(Winter & Spring) Strawberry Picking + Nami Island + The Garden of Morning Calm One Day Tour
Winter tour, Spring tour, Seoul
여행 가능요일 : 水, 金
Strawberry Farm, Nami Island, The Garden of Morning Calm
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
10:20 am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
11:00 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
11:10 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
12:00 pm Arrive at Strawberry Farm
1:00 pm Leave for Nami Island
2:00 pm Arrive at Nami Island
5:30 pm Leave for The Garden of Morning Calm
6:30 pm Arrive at The Garden of Morning Calm
8:00 pm Leave for Seoul
9:10 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
9:20 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
9:50 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Pick and enjoy Korea's fresh organic strawberries in the nature and bring home 500 g of freshly picked strawberries!
Famous for its beautiful tree lined roads, you can enjoy the island by walking at your own pace or renting a bike and cycle around. The island is full of attractive landscapes and was used as the filming location for the famous Korean drama "Winter Sonata".
The Garden of Morning Calm
Held every winter at The Garden of Morning Calm, the Lighting Festival is the biggest light festival in Korea, covering 100 thousand pyeong illuminated by 30,000 lights. The shimmering lights add a festive glow and romantic atmosphere to this oldest private garden in Korea during December to March every year.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10