(Apr - Sep) Daegu E-World + Kim Kwangseok-gil Street One Day Tour
Regular tour, Busan
여행 가능요일 : 木, 日
Kim Kwangseok-gil Street, E-World
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
10:50 am Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1 (*NOT Busan Subway Station Exit 1)
11:10 am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
11:50 am Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
2:00 pm Arrive at Kim Kwangseok-gil Street (including lunch time)
4:00 pm Leave for Daegu E-World
4:30 pm Arrive at Daegu E-World
8:00 pm Leave for Busan
9:45 pm Arrive at KTX Busan Station
10:15 pm Arrive at Seomyeon Station
10:40 pm Arrive at Haeundae Station
Kim Kwangseok-gil Street
A mural street near Bangcheon Market where the now deceased famous singer-songwriter Kim Kwang-seok used to live. The 350 m-long wall has statues and murals depicting his life and music. Take a stroll along the street to admire the works of Kim Kwangseok, or chill out at nearby restaurants or cafe in a cozy ambiance.
Formerly Wooband Tower Land, E-World is a theme park built around Woobang Tower (Oct. 1987). The area around the tower was remodeled as a European-style park and opened. It features a waterfall, fountains, lighting displays, and flowers, as well as rides, exhibition and performance halls, and restaurants. E-World has several plazas characterized by different themes; major plazas include Entry Plaza (at the park entrance), Central Plaza, Children’s Plaza (playground), and Young Town Plaza.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Busan]Seomyeon Station Exit 12
[Busan]KTX Busan Station Exit 1_KTX
[Busan]Haeundae Station Exit 5