(Spring) 2020 Boseong Green Tea Festival - Depart from Busan
Special festival tour, Seoul
여행 가능요일 : 金
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
7:20 am Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
8:00 am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
8:20 am Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1 (*NOT Busan Subway Station Exit 1)
8:40 am Depart from Nampo Station Exit 5
12:30 - 5:00 pm Enjoy Boseong Green Tea Festival (Korean Tea Culture Park + Daehan Dawon Green Tea Plantation)
5:00 pm Leave for Busan
8:30 pm Arrive at Nampo Station
8:40 pm Arrive at KTX Busan Station
9:00 pm Arrive at Seomyeon station
9:40 pm Arrive at Haeundae Station
Boseong Green Tea Festival
Boseong Green Tea Festival is held every May in Boseong Tea Plantation, which is listed on "31 Beautiful Sights on This Incredible Planet" by CNN.
Tea Festival was first held at the tea plantation on the hillside of Hwalseongsan Mountain on May 12, 1985 with Boseong pride in being the largest tea producer and the cradle of the tea industry in Korea. Since then, Boseong has been holding a variety of tea events, including the ritual for Tea God to pray for a good harvest of tea, picking tea leaves, making tea, and Tea Lady Contest, gradually elevating itself as the representative tea culture festival in Korea.
At Korean Tea Culture Park, you will be able to view exhibitions, enjoy performances and contests under a serene atmosphere. At the same time, don't forget to experience local Korean programs like learning how to make and enjoy green tea, picking green tea leaves, and learning how to make green tea rice cake (at own expense).
Head to Daehan Dawon Green Tea Plantation and take a walk on the hillside full of green tea plantations to enjoy the picturesque and gorgeous views.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Busan]KTX Busan Station Exit 1_KTX
[Busan]Seomyeon Station Exit 12
[Busan]Haeundae Station Exit 5