(Spring) 2020 Jindo Miracle Sea Road Festival - Depart from Busan
Special festival tour, Seoul
여행 가능요일 : 木
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
10:20 am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
10:50 am Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1 (*NOT Busan Subway Station Exit 1)
11:00 am Depart from Nampo Station Exit 5
4:00 pm Arrive at Jindo Miracle Sea Road Festival site
5:50 - 6:50 pm Sea-parting starts
8:00 pm Leave for Busan
1:00 am Arrive at Nampo Station
1:30 am Arrive at KTX Busan Station
1:40 am Arrive at Seomyeon Station
Jindo Miracle Sea Road Festival
Once a year at Jindo Island in Jeollanam-do, the sea mysteriously parts and visitors can walk through the sea from the main island to a smaller nearby island. This phenomenon is due to the buildup of pebbles and sand created over time with the tide, creating a 2.8-kilometer-long road measuring 40-60 meters in width that appears at extreme low-tide.
The Jindo Miracle Sea Road Festival takes place at the same time as this phenomenon. Visitors can enjoy walking along the sea road, gathering abalone and various other fun activities that make up the festival program. The spectacular sight of the sea parting is widely known and about half a million visitors flock from all over the world just to witness this amazing event.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Busan]Seomyeon Station Exit 12
[Busan]KTX Busan Station Exit 1_KTX
[Busan]Nampo Station Exit 5