Gyeonggi-do Paju One Day Tour (EG Tour Bus I Course)
여행 가능요일 : 月, 水, 金
Sanmeoru Farm, Majang Lake Suspension Bridge, Byeokchoji Gardens
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
[Itinerary: 1 Apr - 30 Nov 2020]
7:20 am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
8:00 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
8:10 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
9:30 am Arrive at Sanmeoru Farm
11:00 am Leave for Majang Lake Suspension Bridge
12:00 pm Arrive at Majang Lake Suspension Bridge
3:00 pm Leave for Byeokchoji Gardens
3:30 pm Arrive at Byeokchoji Gardens
5:00 pm Leave for Seoul
6:20 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
6:30 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
7:10 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Sanmeoru Farm produces Korean wild grapes and drinks made with Korean wild grapes from its wonderful natural environment. Tourists can visit the processing facilities, fermentation rooms, underground ripening rooms, a basement tunnel full of wine barrels, and may also sample its products. Also, making your own wine experience is included in the program.
Majang Lake Suspension Bridge
Constructed in 2018, the bridge is 220 meters long and 10 meters high, making it the longest suspension bridge in Korea then. Enjoy the water, mountain and beautiful nature around the lake as you cross the suspension bridge.
Byeokchoji Gardens is composed of various themed gardens which display the harmony of Eastern Gardens and Western Gardens. The Eastern Gardens, adjacent to Byeokchoji Lake, offers meditative scenery where gazebo and bridge are embraced by the scene beside them. The Western Gardens are landscaped like the gardens in European palaces, decorated with the statues of heroes, accompanied with vast field of grass impeccably maintained.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2