Busan The Bay 101 night view tour
Regular tour, Busan
여행 가능요일 : 金, 日
Gamcheon culture Village, The Bay 101, Mt.hwangryeongsan
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
19:00 Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
19:20 Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1
19:40 Depart from Nampo Station Exit 5
20:00 Arrive at Gamcheon culture Village
20:30 Leave for The Bay 101
(Crossing the Namhang Bridge, Busan Harbor Bridge, Gwangan Bridge)
21:10 Arrive at The Bay 101
21:40 Leave for Mt.hwangryeongsan
22:00 Arrive at Mt.hwangryeongsan
22:40 Leave for drop off point
23:00 Arrive at Seomyeon Station
23:10 Arrive at KTX Busan Station
23:20 Arrive at Nampo Station
Gamcheon Culture Village
Gamcheon Culture Village is formed by houses built in staircase-fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain, earning this village the nickname "Machu Picchu of Busan." Known as Korea's Santorini, this lovely village is famous for its artistic and unique charm. Many alleys that cut through this community are vibrantly decorated with murals and sculptures created by the residents.
The Bay 101
Haeundae, a world-class resort where beautiful seas, mountains and modern buildings coexist. A space for culture and art, a place where you can feel the excitement of the sea a little more, and a fun place for anyone to stay.The Bay is a complex cultural and artistic space located in Haeundae, and many tourists visit it as a night scene attraction.
Mt. Hwangryeong is a popular site for climbing, hiking and driving, and boasts spectacular city views, as well as beautiful natural scenery. Visitors are able to almost see the entire view of the city from atop the mountain, and at the Hwangnyeong Mountain View Lounge, visitors are able to enjoy gorgeous views of the city while having coffee, beverages and casual meals in and outside of the building.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Busan]Nampo Station Exit 5
[Busan]KTX Busan Station Exit 1_KTX
[Busan]Seomyeon Station Exit 12