Gimhae Nakdonggang Railbike & Wine Cave, Tomb of King Suro, Gimhae Lotte Outlet, Airport drop service tour
Regular tour, Busan
여행 가능요일 : 木
Gimhae Nakdonggang Railbike & Wine Cave, Tomb of King Suro, Gimhae Lotte Premium Outlets, Busan Gimhae International Airport
GMT+9(Based on Korean time)
9:00 Depart from Nampo Station Exit5
9:20 Depart from Busan KTX Station Exit1
9:40 Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit12
10:40 Arrive at Gimhae Nakdonggang Railbike & Wine Cave
11:40 Leave for Tomb of King Suro
12:20 Arrive at Tomb of King Suro
13:30 Lunch Time around Tomb of King Suro
14:30 Leave for Gimhae Lotte Premium Outlets
15:00 Arrive at Gimhae Lotte Premium Outlets
16:30 Leave for Busan Gimhae International Airport
17:00 Arrive at Busan Gimhae International Airport
17:40 Arrive at Nampo Station
18:00 Arrive at Busan KTX Station
18:20 Arrive at Seomyeon Station
Gimhae Nakdonggang Railbike & Wine Cave
Leisurely pedal 3 km across a rustic bridge with a bird’s eye view of the Nakdonggang River and enjoy amazing view of the surrounding mountains.
Tomb of King Suro
The Royal Tomb of King Suro is the tomb of King Suro (44-199), the founder of Geumgwan Gaya and founder of Gimhae Kim.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
- Shared Bike and Private Bike options are available at Gimhae Nakdonggang Railbike. If you would like the Private Bike option, please inform us while placing your reservation and pay an extra KRW 7000 per person in cash on the spot for the arrangement.
[Busan]Seomyeon Station Exit 12
[Busan]Nampo Station Exit 5
[Busan]KTX Busan Station Exit 1_KTX