Pocheon Art Valley + Apple bread making + Pyunggang Land ( EG Tour Bus H course)
여행 가능요일 : 화, 목, 토
Seoul, Pocheon Art Valley, Pyunggang Land, Apple Farm
7:20am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
8:00am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
8:10am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
9:20am Arrive Pocheon Art Valley
10:50pm Leave for apple bread making class
11:00pm Arrive at apple bread making class site
12:30pm Leave for Pocheon Pyunggang Land
1:00pm Arrive at Pocheon Pyunggang Land
3:30pm Leave for Seoul
5:00pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
5:10pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
5:50pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Pocheon Art Valley
Take a peaceful stroll along the Pocheon Art Valley and unwind in this tranquil park.
Enjoy the awesome view and short break at the crystal clear lake surrounded by enormous breathtaking cliffs.
Apple bread making
Our tour staff and farm host will guide you make your own apple bread. With the fresh and delicious ingredients, enjoy the relaxing time and the taste of Korea summer.
Pyunggang Land (Pyunggang Botanical Garden)
The garden exhibits over 5000 species of plants from all over the globe. From here, you can appreciate the ecological gardens and story gardens of various themes,including the largest rock garden in Asia. The Pyunggang Botanical Garden is also creating a new botanical garden culture, plantation lovers can see some rare species here as well.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4