Pocheon Art Valley + Mini Apples Picking + Pyunggang Land ( EG Tour Bus H course)
여행 가능요일 : 화, 목, 토
Seoul, Pocheon Art Valley , Pyunggang Land, Mini apple Farm
7:20am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
8:00am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
8:10am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
9:20am Arrive at Pocheon Art Valley
10:50am Leave for Apple Farm
11:00am Arrive at Apple Farm
12:00pm Leave for Pocheon Pyunggang Land
12:30pm Arrive at Pocheon Pyunggang Land
3:00pm Leave for Seoul
4:30pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
4:40pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
5:20pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Pocheon Art Valley
Take a peaceful stroll along the Pocheon Art Valley and unwind in this tranquil park.
Enjoy the awesome view and short break at the crystal clear lake surrounded by enormous breathtaking cliffs.
Mini Apple Farm
Have a fruitful experience picking the incredibly sweet, juicy and delicious mini apples!
They as as small as ping-pong size and has so much vitamins!
Pyunggang Land (Pyunggang Botanical Garden)
The garden exhibits over 5000 species of plants from all over the globe. From here, you can appreciate the ecological gardens and story gardens of various themes,including the largest rock garden in Asia. The Pyunggang Botanical Garden is also creating a new botanical garden culture, plantation lovers can see some rare species here as well.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4