Gyeonggi-do Paju day tour ( EG Tour Bus I course)
여행 가능요일 : 월, 수, 금
Seoul, Sanmeoru Farm, Majang Lake Suspension Bridge, Byukchoji Garden
7:20am depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
8:00am depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
8:10am depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
9:30am arrive at Sanmeoru Farm
11:00am leave for Majang Suspension Bridge
12:00pm arrive at Majang Suspension Bridge
3:00pm leave for Byeokchoji Gardens
3:30pm arrive at Byeokchoji Gardens
5:00pm leave for Seoul
6:20pm arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
6:30pm arrive at Myeongdong Station
7:10pm arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Sanmeoru Farm produces Korean wild grapes and drinks made with Korean wild grapes from its wonderful natural environment. Tourists can visit a processing facility, fermentation room, underground ripening room, a basement tunnel full of wine barrels, and may also sample its products. Also, making your own wine experience is included in the program.
Majang Suspension Bridge
The bridge was made in 2018. It's 220 meters long and ten meters high, it was the longest suspension bridge in the country when it was made. You will enjoy the water, mountain and beautiful nature around the lake once you cross the suspension bridge. This suspension bridge is easy to get to and doesn’t require a hike.
Byeokchoji Gardens is composed of various theme gardens which have harmony of Eastern Gardens and Western Gardens. The Eastern Gardens, adjacent to Byukchohi Lake, offers meditative scenery where gazebo and bridge are embraced by the scene beside them. The Western Gardens are landscaped like the gardens in European palaces, decorated with the statues of heroes, accompanied with vast field of grass impeccably maintained.
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any other conditions of an operational nature.
- No minimum number of participants required for this tour; Tour operation guaranteed once booking is confirmed.
- Actual size and type of vehicle used depends on the number of participants.
- Please inform us in advance if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair.
- Free for children aged under 36 months, but seats will not be available on the vehicle.
[Seoul]Myeongdong Station Exit 2
[Seoul]Hongik Uni Station Exit 4
[Seoul]DHCP Station Exit 10