Jeju west coast tour
Regular tour of Jeju, Jeju west coast tour
適用日期 : TUE, WED, SAT
West side of Jeju
08:00am Depart from Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal
08:20am Depart from Jeju International Airport (3F - GATE 3)
08:40am Depart from Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
09:00am Depart from MAISON GLAD Jeju
09:40am Arrive at Hyeopjae Beach
10:10am Leave for Geumneung Stone Park
10:20am Arrive at Geumneung Stone Park
11:20am Leave for SanBangGulsa Temple
12:20pm Arrive at SanBangGulsa Temple (include Lunch Time)
14:20pm Leave for Songaksan Mountain
14:30pm Arrive at Songaksan Mountain
16:00pm Leave for O'sulloc Tea Museum (Green Tea Farm)
16:30pm Arrive at O'sulloc Tea Museum (Green Tea Farm)
17:30pm Leave for Jeju city
18:20pm Arrive at Hotels in Jeju downtown
**(May drop off at Bus Terminal or Airport if hotel is out off downtown)**
Hyeopjae Beach is located on the west side of Hanrim-eup, and is part of Hanrim Park. The beautiful white color of the sand comes from the large amounts of crushed seashells that have been mixed in with the sand. The long seashore stretches for 9 km and has cobalt colored seawater and evergreen forests scattered around the vicinity, making the scenery very beautiful.
Geumneung Stone Park: This park is filled with stone statues created over the course of 40 years which depict all sorts of interesting and quaint scenes of Jeju life. As you explore the different themes and creations around the park, take note of the remarkable individuality and emotion on the faces of many of these works of art.
OSULLOC Tea Museum nearby the Seokwang tea fields in Jeju in September 2001 as the first tea museum in Korea aiming to introduce and widespread Korean tea history and its tradition.
SanBangGulsa Temple: It is said that the peak of Hallasan Mountain where Baekrokho Lake now exists was taken off and thrown away, which then became Sanbangsan Mountain. The 5m-high rock cave at the cliff on the southwest side of the mountain was originally called Sanbanggul Cave, but it is called a temple now because it possesses a Buddhist statue.
Songaksan Mountain is also called 99 Bong (99 Peaks) due to its 99 small peaks. The road from Sanbanggulsa Temple in Southern Jeju to Songaksan Mountain is a famous coastal drive with breathtaking scenic views. Though not as enormous as Hallasan Mountain, the view from the peak of Songaksan is truly scenic.
'- Itinerary is subjected to traffic & weather condition
* Attracion visit may change subject to on-day condition
* Please inform the Hotel location while booking
- Please inform us if you will be bring along a baby stroller or wheelchair, otherwise no space will be provided
- No luggage can be bought along to the tour
- Infant (0-2) is free of charge, no seat available. Please bring their valid identity certificates for identification purposes
* Seogwipo or Jungmun Area : Please take No. 600 bus and get off JEJU SUN HOTEL.
* If you need help to choose Pickup Location, Please contact us.
- Facebook, Wechat, Line, Kakao : ktourstory
- Whatsapp, Viber, Call(Text) : +82 10 9650 8388
- E-mail : email@example.com
[Jeju]Jeju Intercity Terminal
[Jeju]Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
[Jeju]Jeju International Airport 3F Gate 3
[Jeju]Maison Glad Jeju