Jeju east coast tour
Regular tour of Jeju, Jeju east coast tour
適用日期 : THU, FRI, SUN
East side of Jeju
07:30 Depart from Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal
07:50 Depart from Jeju International Airport (3F - GATE 3)
08:10 Depart from Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
08:30 Depart from MAISON GLAD Jeju
09:20 Arrive at Ecoland Theme Park
11:50 Leave for Seongsan Sunrise Peak (UNESCO World Natural Heritage)
12:40 Arrive at Sungsan Sunrise Peak (+ Lunch Time )
15:00 Leave for Manjang Cave (UNESCO World Heritage)
15:50 Arrive at Manjang Cave
16:50 Leave for Woljeongri Beach
17:00 Arrive at Woljeongri Beach
18:00 Leave for Jeju city
19:00 Arrive at Hotels in Jeju downtown
**(May drop off at Bus Terminal or Airport if hotel is out off downtown)**
Eco Land Theme Park is built in the 1km² Gotjawal primeval forest. Visitors can explore around in a train that looks like 1800s’ steam powered Baldwin train. The seven Baldwin train look-alike (Lincoln Train) operated in the park were specially ordered and manually manufactured in UK. In the large Gotjawal forest with railway trails, visitors can see a variety of plants, animals, and insects living in the mysterious Gotjawal forests, while touring around by the special train.
Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak rose from under the sea in a volcanic eruption over 100,000 years ago. Located on the eastern end of Jejudo Island, there is a huge crater at the top of Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak.The sunrise from the crater is magnificent. Also the Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak surrounded by bright yellow colored canola flowers in the spring is truly a sight to behold.
Woljeongri Beach is known for its scenery, tranquil white sand and beautiful emerald ocean. Near the beach, a stretch of cozy and beautiful cafes align the streets. In addition, a drive along the beach is a great way to appreciate the exotic landscapes of Jeju-do island.
Manjanggul Cave is one of the finest lava tunnels in the world, and is a designated natural monument. A lava tunnel is formed when the lava that was deep in the ground spouts from the peak and flows to the surface. Manjanggul Cave has a variety of interesting structures inside including 70cm lava stalagmites and the lava tube tunnels.
- Itinerary is subjected to traffic & weather condition
* Attracion visit may change subject to on-day condition
* Please inform the Hotel location while booking
- Please inform us if you will be bring along a baby stroller or wheelchair, otherwise no space will be provided
- No luggage can be bought along to the tour
- Infant (0-2) is free of charge, no seat available. Please bring their valid identity certificates for identification purposes
* Seogwipo or Jungmun Area : Please take No. 600 bus and get off JEJU SUN HOTEL.
* If you need help to choose Pickup Location, Please contact us.
- Facebook, Wechat, Line, Kakao : ktourstory
- Whatsapp, Viber, Call(Text) : +82 10 9650 8388
- E-mail : email@example.com
[Jeju]Jeju Intercity Terminal
[Jeju]Maison Glad Jeju
[Jeju]Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
[Jeju]Jeju International Airport 3F Gate 3